Monday, June 8, 2009

chapter[one]: the beginning

I've committed more time to the thought of starting a blog than I care to admit.  I've wanted one but don't feel like my life is extremely exciting.  I don't a have cute stories about crazy misunderstandings with my husband or adorable little children that do naughty yet adorable things.  I haven't moved off on a grand life adventure and while I am opinionated I don't feel my opinions are adequate enough to dedicate a blog to.  I know I never stop talking, but talking and writing are two different things and my voice is lost on the page.  I'm just a girl who lives with her two kittens.  I love my boys, but I am not about to start blogging about them.  You're welcome.  My life is simple.  Often my thoughts are simple. Therefore, I decided that I would pass on the blogging.  

but

I've realized that I need to embrace the life I am currently living.  I need to stop focusing on the fact that I am rapidly becoming one of the few singles in my circle(s) of friends.  I need to embrace the time in my life without children because once I have them, I will have them for-ev-er.  I need to seek adventure in my everyday life and not be too intimidated to express my opinions ( i realize that some of you have a hard time buying that last one, but it's so true.)  I want to savor this time of my life and keep a record of it, as raw and undignified as the record may be.  My life is simple.  I am loved by the LORD, my amazing family, my wonderful friends and my two precious kittens.  Why wouldn't I want to share my blessings?      

3 comments:

  1. Raw and undignified is cool as long as it's for Christ's glory! Welcome to blogland. I write about my thoughts too and they aren't always "cute". :D
    Like your screen.
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany! That is a wonderful beginning to a blog! I love to hear you talk...and I am now positive that I will LOVE reading your opinions and about the happenings of your every day life. I'm still getting used to the blogging world...we'll learn together! :)
    I can't wait to read more!!
    -Katherine Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm excited to see what you choose to post. You have such a great sense of style and fashion and are always ready with a great story about something funny one of your kiddos/students says at school. Welcome to the blog world. I think you'll really enjoy it!
    ~ Krystina

    ReplyDelete