Most of the time being single doesn't bother me. The idea of spending the rest of my life with someone is overwhelming to me at times. I can't commit to a purse for 6 months without getting bored. How am I supposed to commit to a person?!?! I enjoy the fact that I can go wherever I want to go, whenever I want to go. I can eat what I want, when I want, watch whatever I want to on TV, etc. I love my independence and I savor it b/c (hopefully) one day I won't be the free bird I am today.
However, sometimes, I really wish I wasn't alone. For example, right now I don't feel well. While Palin and Reagan, my cats, are sweet and cuddly, it would just be nice if I had someone to sit with me in my congested state, laugh at me when I say "lobe" instead of "love," and bring me some soup and saltines.
But, then when I feel better, and I want to go for a random drive in the middle of the night because I'm wide awake and bored...
No comments:
Post a Comment