Monday, September 21, 2009

chapter [three]: bits and pieces

These are some of the random thoughts dancing around in my brain...

Thought number one-
Cooking has sounded slightly appealing to me the past week.  Perhaps I should cook a few things and freeze them.  Then again, cooking always sounds appealing to me when I haven't done it for a while.  It's like that ex-boyfriend that you always manage to only remember the good things about. "He was always so sweet and funny!  Why aren't we together anymore?" you think to yourself.  You call him, y'all meet up, and 20 minutes into your time together, you remember all the reasons and you want to run screaming from the kitchen...i mean date.  :)

Thought number two-
I strive for a life of minimal drama.  I work in a profession that is predominately women.  I know, it doesn't make sense to me either. 

Thought number three-
Eternity simultaneously fascinates me and bothers me.  I can't quite wrap my head around no finality. 

Thought number four-
People that act like they know everything to impress people annoy me.  People that do actually know everything do not.

Thought number five-
I'd like to tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

2 comments:

  1. LOL. Your dancing brain is quite entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entertaining indeed! I enjoy your writing :) it's just so... Tiffany.

    ReplyDelete