Life has been anything but uneventful since my last update. Work has consisted of our tri-annual ( is that even a word??) audit in December, and moving campuses over a weekend in the middle of February, in addition to the normal craziness that is pre-k. My personal life feels like it has been a blur of doctor's visits, meds, hospitals and MRIs. I have definitely had some fun in my life over the past year and a half. There have been some really good distractions that occupied my time. :) However, despite everything that has been going on, I feel like the pause button has been pressed on my life. The combination of my nerve damage and the symptoms of Chiari made it impossible to get out of bed some days. I missed out on some things that I really wanted to be a part of. You know those commercials where the girl is still and everything is flying past her? That's what life has been like.
However, the LORD is faithful! After what feels like forever, I'm finally living life again. Two months after having brain/cranial surgery, I was driving home by myself from a mini-road trip to visit some friends this past Sunday. I know it's crazy, but this was something I honestly didn't think I would be able to again. My body is far from being "normal" again. I still have bad days, and bad moments. Thankfully the great times far outweigh the bad, and I will happily live with that. No longer paused. Now playing. :)
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


:) Love it! :)
ReplyDelete